The second month of 2018 is almost over. Can not believe it! Have sewn something already? What? I have sewn a swimming suit and drafted a bra. But these two are far from my goal for 2018!)) Let’s get deeper in it, and please share with me if you have some))
Section 1 – DREAM GARMENT
- Dream garment. – Chanel inspired cardigan jacket
- What was stopping me? – I am not sure, but self-doubt is one of it.
- My first step toward my goal. – Buy this book and get moving!
Section 2 – TECHNIQUES
- Haute Couture. – Actually, start practicing all what I have learned during 2017.
- Patternmaking. – Keep on practicing and the main thing is to inspire you to try it out!
Section 3 – MAIN GOAL IN SEWING
- Keep on filling my wardrobe with handmade clothes.
- Inspire you to make more clothes you love to wear and feel fabulous in!
My best wishes to you that you get all what you want in 2018!
Please, share with me if you have some sewing goals (or maybe knitting) for 2018, I would love to hear! Let’s learn more in this year and make our sewing more special!